Wednesday, January 3, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Three days late to say so but for those that read this for the first time it still means the same. This year I plan to really focus on the creative side of my designs. Layouts are great, I have tons of them gridded out - but I just want to explore the side that just lets the hand do the talking. I will launch my new website this year with mostly all of my creative work. Sure I will have professional work, to show how diverse I can be, but its focus will be my creative mind. I have been influenced by the world events to post a number of socially driven illustrations, look to the website once it is launched to see my work - Art Without Words!

1 comment:

ken said...

dear friend kindly help me in the photoshop issue, when I downsize a high resilution image e.g. 1000 pixel to 250 pixel although its an very high resolution image but its pixalite.

kindly let me know iwill be very greatfull to you. i heared that yopu are in the top 20 designers in the Web.

nasirkhan4ever@yahoo.com
www.nasir4u.com